CHEMICAL #1- CORTISOL
Your body produces cortisol when you are under stress (relationships,school,work etc) this is a muscle DESTROYING chemical.
- Working out too hard and not fully recovering
(Insulin growth factor)
One of the key factors in muscle growth and spikes when you workout for 40 -50 mins of an intense workout. Eating a high carb/ protein meal will cause IGF-1 levels to rise
This is another big one when it comes to muscle growth because it affects the muscle tissue directly. When testosterone levels go up, it tells the muscles they need to grow.
Ways to keep testosterone levels up:
- Keep animal fat on your meat
- Don't drink alcohol (i know, its sucks)
- Don't smoke weed (WHAT THE FUCK!, NOOOO!)
- Keep stress to a minimal
- Don't workout consecutive days
Growth hormone promotes muscle building and fat loss and is signaled when high levels of work are used and when blood sugar levels go down.
Ways to boost GH:
- Get a good sleep
- Wear warm cloths
- Don't eat right before bed because blood sugar levels go up which promotes fat storage
- Use sauna 20 mins a day
- Eat 5 -7 meals a day
- Use BIG compound movements ( squats, deadlifts etc)
|Don't be afraid to call it a day!|
Make Money Blogging